Our companys core activity
- Status survey: an information acquisition process aimed at obtaining a thorough knowledge of the building site through expert opinions about geodesy, soil mechanics and building condition.
- Conceptual design: a complex design study undertaken to identify the feasibility of projects, including process and cost analyses and the preparation of view plans.
- Preliminary design for approval: a complex documentation fully describing the project, being in compliance with the relevant regulations, to obtain the building licence.
- Invitation to tender: setting qualitative and quantitative criteria for implementation of project to select a contractor.
Final design: definition of implementation duties based on building instructions and a detailed design documentation.
- Designers supervision: regular site supervision of implementation works, including designers site supervision, to serve the clients interests.